Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steve Herndon
Dr. Steve Herndon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Herndon is affiliated with Roper Hospital, St Francis Downtown and East Cooper Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steve Herndon has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Steve Herndon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.
Dr. Jason Gunn
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Charleston, SC 0.01 mi10
Dr. William Dawson Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Charleston, SC 0.01 mi41
Dr. Nicholas Batchelor
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Charleston, SC 0.01 mi12