A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Ho is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Ho, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Ho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hosp Med Ctr
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Song-Shan Ho MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steve S. Ho practice?
- Dr. Steve Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Ho practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rowland Heights, CA.
See Rowland Heights Obstetricians & Gynecologists.