A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Weintraub, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Weintraub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- North Shore Univ at Manhasset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Weintraub MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steve Weintraub practice?
- Dr. Steve Weintraub has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steve Weintraub practices Anesthesiology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NY and Hicksville, NY.
See Huntington Anesthesiologists.