A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Janak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janak
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Janak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Janak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Janak graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Janak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital-Rhinelander
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve William Janak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steve W. Janak practice?
- Dr. Steve Janak has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Janak practices Family Medicine near Minocqua, WI.
See Minocqua Family Physicians.