A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Devann Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steve D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Steve Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Jasper, AL.
See Jasper Internists.