A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Jones is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Jones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Jones has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Jones MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steve Jones practice?
- Dr. Steve Jones has 10 office locations.
Dr. Steve Jones practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fillmore, CA and Santa Paula, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors and Oxnard Geriatric Doctors.