A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Kaplan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Edward Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steve E. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Steve Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steve Kaplan practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.