A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Kasper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Kasper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasper
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kasper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Kasper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasper graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kasper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Eugene Kasper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steve E. Kasper practice?
- Dr. Steve Kasper has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Kasper practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.