A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Kasper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Kasper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasper
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Kasper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Kasper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasper graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kasper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Eugene Kasper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steve E. Kasper practice?
- Dr. Steve Kasper has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Kasper practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.