A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Kim, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans