A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Kim, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Yun Kim MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steve Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Steve Kim has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steve Kim practices Otolaryngology near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Chalfont Otolaryngologists.