Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Video profile

Jun 29th, 2015

The doctor was very patient and he listen to my concerns. The doctor didnt just listen to myconcern he also listen to my three older boys as well, i was very pleased with him and didnt fill surgery wasnt the first option but the last.

Jul 4th, 2013

Dropped me like a hot potato when a SECOND lumbar laminectomy ( to correct his first, failed one ) didn't heal after it became infected. It took another hospital system to finally cure the infection, and a total of almost a year before the wound healed. Was not going to give him a third chance.

Good but.... show details Good but....
Feb 8th, 2013

I am sure he knows a great deal but he forgets we don't and are scared. He needs to explain things better or trust issues could arise. His staff did explain thank goodness.

patient show details patient
Jan 29th, 2013

Nice guy...not really informative when questioned tho. Kinda left me wondering .....

Mar 20th, 2011

AFTER SUFFERING WITH BACK PAIN I FOUND SOMEONE WHO COULD HELP ME AND WITH THE GARCE OF GOD HE DID

Outstanding show details Outstanding
Jan 4th, 2010

Amazing work. Worked side by side with Dr. Russo to take care of my spinal problem.

by steve h on Oct 24th, 2009

My daughter went to butterworth hospital as an emergency patient and she really lucked out. after her 2nd mri dr. klafeta diagnosed her problem as a spontaneous spinal epidural hematoma. he performed emergency surgery and she is progressing nicely. he has always been professional and patient with me as a parent and my 19 year old daughter as a patient. i would reccomend him to anyone in the area

#1 in my book show details #1 in my book
by Judee P. on Oct 23rd, 2008

Dr. Klafeta was recommended to me by a physician after I had two failed lumbar laminectomies by another Neurologist in my area. Dr. Klafeta accurately diagnosed my back problem and performed a lumbar fusion. I've been pain free ever since and I've recommended him to several acquaintences.I really cannot say enough about this wonderfully gifted doctor!

Most personable doctor ever!! show details Most personable doctor ever!!
by Heidi D. on Apr 22nd, 2008

I recently had lumbar fusion with Dr.Klafeta and i can't say enough what a wonderful job he and his staff did in EVERY aspect of the process. He is a wonderful doctor who actually LISTENS to what you, the patient has to say. I highly recommend him.