Dr. Steve Kochu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steve Kochu?

January 15th, 2012

My impression of Dr. Kochu, whom I have unfortunately been seeing for three years, is that he couldn't care less. He gives the impression through conversation and demeanor that the reason I'm overweight is because I'm lazy and have no will-power and wish to remain that way which couldn't be further from the truth. He is NOT supportive at all and offers nothing but lip service as help. I asked him about special diets I could use, etc. He had his office staff print one off for me, something I could have done at home and saved myself the time and money of an office visit. He simply couldn't care less. He isn't pro-active at all and makes no plan or move to prevent complications, just waits for them to occur so he can say "I told you so" and then treats the complications, still with no support to help me lose the weight or address any real issues. I think he's a total waste of time and money.

May 28th, 2008

Extremely thorough. Excellent doctor.

July 27th, 2017