A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Lai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Lai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Richard Lai MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steve R. Lai practice?
- Dr. Steve Lai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steve Lai practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Geriatric Doctors, and Palo Alto Hospice & Palliative Specialists.