Dr. Steve Lasater MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2016
Hands down... Dr. St..
Hands down... Dr. Steve Lasater is exceptional in what he practices in helping people and people like myself with hormone replacement therapy! I found Dr. Lasater online after doing my own research on testosterone. I emailed Dr. Lasaters office my situation pertaining to my body and what I was at the time feeling... Not good! I was a surprised the very next day I got a phone call from Dr. Lasater himself! He listened to my situation and informed me to come to his office to check my testosterone levels and at that time I did! While I was at Dr. Lasaters office, he clearly explained what is testosterone and how testosterone plays a huge role in a mans everyday life! It all started to make sense to me as to why I was feeling not good from my libido, mental focus, energy and over all sense of well-being! I've been on testosterone replacement therapy for approximately 2 years now and I absolutely love it!! My life is better a whole 360 degrees! I have such a bright outlook on life again as I did when I was younger and when my testosterone levels were normal! I personally would like to thank Dr. Steve Lasater and his associates for helping me get the treatment that has changed my life for the better!!!

January 21st, 2015
Dr. Lasater is Great
Dr. Lasater really helped me out. He's a thorough, kind doctor.

January 20th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Lasater for over three years for hormone replacement therapy. I have been very satisfied with the results. Dr. Lasater has always taken his time answering any questions I have and explaining the form of treatment he prescribes.

January 28th, 2012
We went to DR Lasater for twenty years and miss him very much. He moved to far from us. A great family DR.

January 24th, 2012
Maybe he should start telling the truth and stop making his patients suffer.

January 6th, 2010
Long-time patient
I was a patient of Lasater's for maybe ten years. Over time, he's become very grouchy. He is always barking at his office staff and is short-tempered with patients. He diagnoses too quickly and is very hesitant to refer. He has a lot of experience but is not a pleasant person to communicate with.

February 13th, 2015