A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Lau, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Lau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Kit-Yuen Lau MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steve K. Lau practice?
- Dr. Steve Lau has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steve Lau practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.