Dr. Steve Laverson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steve Laverson?

July 18th, 2016

What a bunch of jerks in the office.I brought some cream for 300 dollars and it went bad . They wouldn't even replace it.Never go to this place what a rip off.

November 17th, 2012

not a happy camper

I'm not happy with my results and Dr.laverson and his staff gave me such a difficult time about addressing the problem. I will be getting them fixed alse where.

June 3rd, 2012

BEST of all the Consultations I had !!!!!!

I've known Dr. Laverson as a health care colleague since 1993, though we haven't worked closely for most of those years I always knew that if or when I wanted any plastic surgery performed he would be one of the surgeons I would speak with. To learn more about the procedure I wanted (breast augmentation) and after going to 4 other Plastic Surgeons for consultations I came back to Dr. Laverson. He spent more than ample amount of time listening to and discussing with me my requests, concerns and desires. He was the one who explained exactly what he would be doing and why he would do it in a particular way so that I fully understood how the end result would be. He is highly professional in his approach to discussing the personal & delicate issues. He is kind and caring; as I lay on the operating table waiting for the anesthesia to "take me under", he and the surgical nurse held my hands assuring me to sleep. I felt calm and safe in their hands!!! Great over-all experience at the surgery center as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!I do NOT tolerate medicines well and he worked with me to get the best pain/anti-inflammatory to make me comfortable as I recovered. Dr. Laverson's staff were and are always, not only helpful and supportive in every way, but kind and generous in their manor toward me. I never waited more than 2 minutes to be seen.The outcome of my breast augmentation experience has been FABULOUS !!! And, so much better than I ever thought. The size and shape fit my body size and shape - just as he said. The unavoidable numbness that occurs in breast augmentations is minimal - just as he said; and I know the sensation will continue to resolve and return to normal. My incision scars are very slight and I know as I continue to heal will not even be noticeable.Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Dr. Laverson and Staff. I appreciate all you have done for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ID

May 31st, 2012

sandinet

Clownish behavior, which assumed that potential patient had little or no knowledge of discussed procedure. I found it interesting that assistant was present for his monologue of 20 minutes! Further, cost mentioned and retained was 4,000 more than 3 other quotes for same procedure. All other dr.'s had equal or superior credentials.

August 20th, 2011

Fantastic Doctor, Awesome Liposuction Results

I visited Dr. Laverson about my saddle bags and excess weight around my thighs and waist. During my consultation, he was very positive and helpful about what he was liposuction and what he could and could not do. I really appreciated his honesty and realism about my post-surgical figure, the aftercare required, and the surgery itself. The surgery went great and I could surprisingly see results (even though I was very swollen of course) three days later. The after care visits are what made my rating so high and made this doctor the best in my eyes as he was so adamant about seeing me weekly until things were just right. I am SO HAPPY with my new shape, as Dr. Laverson made me proportional (not too skinny) and I look great. He did exactly what he promised and I feel like this is a new beginning for me. Couldn't be happier and would recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

September 13th, 2010

I feel Beautiful

Dr. Laverson is great! I am extremley happy with all procedures I had with Dr Laverson. I would recommend him to anyone!

September 6th, 2010

Phenomenal physician! Caring, compassionate and conservative in his surgical approach, Dr Laverson is the consummate professional. I highly recommend him to anyone who is interested in improving their appearance without it being "obvious" plastic surgery. Additionally, his excellent and professional staff are courteous and knowledgeable, a superb complement to his skills.

August 17th, 2010

Best Surgeon

I went to Dr. Laverson for revision of my breat implants. I had a breast lift and replacement and LOVE LOVE LOVE the results. I seriously look 10 years younger and the healing time was much less than I expected. I give Dr. Laverson the highest possible rating!

August 16th, 2010

Full Face Lift

It seemed like an easier decision when it was a thought, than it was when it would be a reality. I asked my Primary Physician for the name of the best Plastic Surgeon in North County San Diego, & she recommened Dr. Steve Laverson. I had a Consultation with him, he answered all my questions. His office staff was also very good about answering all my questions.Doctor Laverson made it clear to me from the start that he can fix whatever things I want fixed, but he does not tell patients what they need to have fixed. I decided that Dr. Laverson is the Plastic Surgeon I want to do my face lift. I knew I would be stuck walking around with whatever results I got, but once I had decided Dr. Laverson will do mine, I had no worries at all that I would have anything but wonderful results. In reality, I can now say that my results after my surgery are even better than the best I could have hoped for. Dr. Laverson can now add my name to his long list of patients who feel he is the best Plastic Surgeon we could possibly have got, & no other doctor could have done better.

February 14th, 2009

Real pro

Seriously. He's as good as they get.

May 9th, 2017