Learn more about Dr. Steve Lebhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Lebhar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebhar
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lebhar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Lebhar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebhar graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lebhar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Lebhar MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steve Lebhar practice?
- Dr. Steve Lebhar has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Lebhar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Cardiologists.