Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Cardiologist  |  show details
by Lily on Oct 2nd, 2013

Quick appointment. Pleasant, Focused. No nonsense. Immediate treatment plan .

by Emilia on Feb 23rd, 2013

I saw doctor on short notice. My neighbor made recommendation and the office gave me appointment for the same week. Happy with treatment.

by Mary M. on Jan 15th, 2013

I have been caring for my sick mother for the last few years. I routinely attend my my mothers doctor appointments. Unlike many offices, I see Dr. Lebhar , not a PA or assistant. He takes time to listen , and seems genuinely concerned abut my mothers issues. I wish my physician had such qualities as this doctor.

Oct 5th, 2012

Compassionate, focused, and helpful.I have had to change doctors because oflack of communication, and poor results. Neighbor recommended Dr. Lebhar and I have been very happy with this doctor. Listens and makes thoughtful recommendations.

Jul 9th, 2012

If seeing your doctor, and not an associate is important to you, this solo cardiologist is the one. Conscientious, dependable, and knowledgable.

Jul 14th, 2011

Busy office. Other pateints talk in waiting room and are very happy with Dr. lebhar. He took time with us and gave us reasonable guidance on my husbands medical condition. Recommend highly.

May 20th, 2011

Very warm office. Full waiting room. Patients seem to be happy with physician.One lady said she had called that morningand appointment was made for same day.

by TAMERA L. on Apr 19th, 2011

LISTENS, EMPATHETIC, KNOWS HIS STUFF.SPENDS THE TIME AND TALKS TO YOU.

by Sandra M. on Jan 16th, 2011

This doctor is caring, and smart. He has been my doctor for yearsand has seen some of my family members. prompt, and takes time to listen. Really a great doctor, and we are happy withCare.

|  Opinion  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2010

Caring, spends time with you. Performs evaulation quickly withimmediate results and explains findings.

Oct 11th, 2010

Even though his cramped waiting room was full, when he was seeing me, he took out time to take a long call from his wife concerning how their children were doing in a tennis tournament. Also, even though I was upset about going into atrial fibrillation, he essentially said it was nothing to be concerned about and said if I wanted a cardioversion, he would send me "over to the east coast" and I would have to stay in the hospital overnight. I later had successful cardioversion with a excellent Naples electrophysiologist on an outpatient basis at NCH downtown.I got the feeling that Dr. Lebhar was far more concerned with himself than me.

|  My cardiologist  |  show details
by Sylvia H. on Oct 7th, 2010

Dedicated caring doctor. SometimesAnswers own phone at office. Saved my wifeAnd I money on generics.