Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He saved my life twice with accurate /timely diagnoses and treatment. At times you may need to trust your cardiologist with your life and I trust Steve implicitly. What more can i say?

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lebhar is very thorough and patient when he explained the procedure that I had. Also he is upbeat and welcoming. Made the visit to his office an positive experience.

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think Dr. Lebhar is a very good doctor. His communication and dialog are straight and to the point.

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

THE DOCTORS OFFICE STAFF IS VERY NICE AND FRIENDLY.

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been going to Dr. Lebhar for over 10 years and he is wonderful. He has kept me in good health.

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor seems to listen to what y ou have to say and is very straightforward with his recomendations.

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good doctor, who knows is busniess. He has certainly helped me. Quite possibly He helped save my life.

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lebhar is Great! I feel like hes my friend & not only my Dr. I trust him & also hope all is well with him. Love barb too! Thanks for being there for me......

I highly recommend Dr.Lebhar

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor. Knowledgable, personable and efficient.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love Dr Lebhar. Straightforward no nonsense, conservative approach to diagnosis and treatment.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt I was given a very good exam and was pleased with the results, especially when he said "Your Normal."

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lebhar is the best cardiologist in Naples. He's straight forward and very educated. He is professional and personal. You can talk to him and he cares.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY SATISFIED WITH THE HANDLING OF MY OFFICE VISITS AND ANY PROCEDURES NEEDED TO DISCOVER OR CORRECT MY HEART PROBLEMS. I RECENTLY HAD TO HAVE A SECOND BONE FUSION IN MY NECK, BUT ALSO NEEDED A CLEARANCE FROM MY DR."L". ALL WENT WELL

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything you would want in a physician and office staff, Barbara. Excellent care, concern, compassion. Would highly recommend to family and friends.

Very good doctor.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was impressed by the efficiency of the doctor and his office.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lebhar gives me his full attention ,which gives me peace of mind knowing His is my cardiologist.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lebhar is attentive, caring, and brilliant. I appreciate his sharp focus on the issues, dedicated attention, and insightful testing and treatment.

Cardiologist show details Cardiologist
by Lily on Oct 2nd, 2013

Quick appointment. Pleasant, Focused. No nonsense. Immediate treatment plan .

by Emilia on Feb 23rd, 2013

I saw doctor on short notice. My neighbor made recommendation and the office gave me appointment for the same week. Happy with treatment.

by Mary M. on Jan 15th, 2013

I have been caring for my sick mother for the last few years. I routinely attend my my mothers doctor appointments. Unlike many offices, I see Dr. Lebhar , not a PA or assistant. He takes time to listen , and seems genuinely concerned abut my mothers issues. I wish my physician had such qualities as this doctor.

Oct 5th, 2012

Compassionate, focused, and helpful.I have had to change doctors because oflack of communication, and poor results. Neighbor recommended Dr. Lebhar and I have been very happy with this doctor. Listens and makes thoughtful recommendations.

Jul 9th, 2012

If seeing your doctor, and not an associate is important to you, this solo cardiologist is the one. Conscientious, dependable, and knowledgable.

Jul 14th, 2011

Busy office. Other pateints talk in waiting room and are very happy with Dr. lebhar. He took time with us and gave us reasonable guidance on my husbands medical condition. Recommend highly.

May 20th, 2011

Very warm office. Full waiting room. Patients seem to be happy with physician.One lady said she had called that morningand appointment was made for same day.

by TAMERA L. on Apr 19th, 2011

LISTENS, EMPATHETIC, KNOWS HIS STUFF.SPENDS THE TIME AND TALKS TO YOU.

by Sandra M. on Jan 16th, 2011

This doctor is caring, and smart. He has been my doctor for yearsand has seen some of my family members. prompt, and takes time to listen. Really a great doctor, and we are happy withCare.

Opinion show details Opinion
Nov 1st, 2010

Caring, spends time with you. Performs evaulation quickly withimmediate results and explains findings.

Oct 11th, 2010

Even though his cramped waiting room was full, when he was seeing me, he took out time to take a long call from his wife concerning how their children were doing in a tennis tournament. Also, even though I was upset about going into atrial fibrillation, he essentially said it was nothing to be concerned about and said if I wanted a cardioversion, he would send me "over to the east coast" and I would have to stay in the hospital overnight. I later had successful cardioversion with a excellent Naples electrophysiologist on an outpatient basis at NCH downtown.I got the feeling that Dr. Lebhar was far more concerned with himself than me.

My cardiologist show details My cardiologist
by Sylvia H. on Oct 7th, 2010

Dedicated caring doctor. SometimesAnswers own phone at office. Saved my wifeAnd I money on generics.