A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Lequerica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Lequerica is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Lequerica, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lequerica graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lequerica has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lequerica accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steve A. Lequerica practice?
Dr. Steve Lequerica practices Neurology near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Neurologists.