A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles McQuaig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles McQuaig is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. McQuaig graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. McQuaig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Regional Medical Center
- Mcduffie Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stephen McQuaig MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. McQuaig practice?
- Dr. Charles McQuaig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles McQuaig practices Ophthalmology near Milledgeville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA and Thomson, GA.
See Milledgeville Ophthalmologists.