A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles McQuaig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles McQuaig is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McQuaig
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McQuaig Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. McQuaig graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. McQuaig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Regional Medical Center
- Mcduffie Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stephen McQuaig MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. McQuaig practice?
- Dr. Charles McQuaig has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles McQuaig practices Ophthalmology near Milledgeville, GA.
See Milledgeville Ophthalmologists.