Dr. Steve Meadows MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 21st, 2015
I shopped around before deciding on an office and doctor for my laser eye surgery. They made me feel like a priority and did the most thorough workup of them all and took the time to educate me on my eye condition and the procedure. I could not be happier with the results!!

November 26th, 2013
Highly Recommend
Dr. Meadows was thorough, efficient and so was the staff. He was on time, the surgery went smoothly, even though I was quite anxious. He was calming and the outcome was the best...almost 20-20 vision for both reading and distance. Doesn't get much better than that. I would recommend him for anyone looking for a cataract procedure. The whole process for this surgery was well thought-out, easy, and complete...the paperwork, the visit, the surgery, and post-surgery...no surprises.

November 16th, 2013
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Meadows
I would recommend this amazing surgeon to friends and family without hesitation. Dr. Meadows and his staff are professional and courteous. From my first examine to my last post op examine I never doubted my decision about utilizing the services of Dr. Meadows. His command of his profession is most impressive; he is a master and he saved my eyesight.

July 26th, 2013
Cataract surgery
It was a beautiful experience

June 17th, 2013
I can see!
My recent cataract surgeries went smoothly with great support from both Dr. Meadows, the Eye Center staff and the Surgery Center staff. Dr. Meadows explained what would happen and presto--I could see things bright and clearly. I received lens implants and am able to see without glasses or contacts for the first time since I was 8 years old. What a miracle. I had no complications nor discomfort. Thank you!

June 3rd, 2013
Love Dr. Meadows. He has been seeing my son for about 6 years and he is always professional, friendly and informative.

April 29th, 2013
I have been very happy with Dr. Meadow's services. He is extremely knowledgeable in his area of expertise. My recent cataract surgery went great and I am very pleased with the results.

September 24th, 2010
I would recommend Dr. Meadows. Plaeasant, courteous. Explained in detail my vision issues.

November 30th, 2008
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER
His bedside manner in my situation was so awful. His practice is based on making money through insurance and performing a lot of tests to pay for all his unnecessary staff. I did not have insurance at the time so he walked in with an attitude and was unsympathic to the seriousness of my condition and my well being. HE SHOULD GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS!