A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Mora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Mora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mora
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Mora, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mora graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Wmc Santa Ana
- St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Alvaro Mora MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steve A. Mora practice?
- Dr. Steve Mora has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steve Mora practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange , CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.