A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Mora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Mora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Mora, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mora graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Wmc Santa Ana
- St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Alvaro Mora MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steve A. Mora practice?
- Dr. Steve Mora has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steve Mora practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Orange Orthopedic Surgeons.