A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Musick, MD:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Musick, MD, Dermatologist, Medical Doctor, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Musick, MD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cosmetic Dermatology
Education & Awards
Dr. Musick, MD graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Musick, MD has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Earl Musick, MD MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Musick, MD practice?
- Dr. Steven Musick, MD has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Steven Musick, MD practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Swansea, IL.