A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Muyskens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Muyskens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muyskens
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Muyskens, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muyskens graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Muyskens has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Muyskens MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steve Muyskens practice?
- Dr. Steve Muyskens has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Muyskens practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.