A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Mynatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Mynatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mynatt graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Mynatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Robert Mynatt MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steve R. Mynatt practice?
- Dr. Steve Mynatt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steve Mynatt practices Urology near Clarkston, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, TN.
See Clarkston Urologists.