A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Na:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Na is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Na, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Na graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Na has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Chunghwan Na MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steve C. Na practice?
- Dr. Steve Na has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steve Na practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Highland, CA and Redlands, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.