A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Nelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan