A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Nelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Nelson MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steve Nelson practice?
- Dr. Steve Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Nelson practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Critical Care Practitioners and New Orleans Pulmonologists.