A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Nozad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Nozad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nozad graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Nozad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nozad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan