A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Nozad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Nozad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nozad graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Nozad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Esfandiar Nozad MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steve E. Nozad practice?
- Dr. Steve Nozad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steve Nozad practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.