Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steve Nozad
Dr. Steve Nozad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nozad is affiliated with New York Community Hospital of Brooklyn, Beth Israel Medical Center and Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Steve Nozad has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steve Nozad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Parirokh Nozad
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi47
Dr. Benzion Sacolick
Brooklyn, NY 0.05 mi34
Dr. Serag Abdulaziz
Internal Medicine, Residency
Brooklyn, NY 0.09 mi