Dr. Steve Oberemok MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 6th, 2015
I liked he saw me with no waiting. He took care of my benign spots on arm. He was not concerned with me coming back for one year, less than 6 months now I need to get more spots looked at and have other issues, but will not go back. I need a more caring doctor. He was not concerned with my other personal issue of cancer.

September 24th, 2015
Made an appoinment to be seen by Dr. Oberemok but was seen with his assistant instead. Dr. Oberemok didn't even bothered to show up.. In my opinion, it is disrespect to his patients that are seeking a professional help. Very disappointing. Not recommended!

August 10th, 2015
My overall interaction with Dr. O has all been excellent. He is very knowledgeable and caring, I do appreciate his staff as well. Always willing to help and take that extra step.

March 7th, 2015
Although the doctor appeared to concerned with my skin problems, he also was not open to examining the current eruption I was having. The biopsy was taken not from a new lesion but, from a scar. I was not given an aftercare sheet. He was nice to me and my husband. The office was clean. However, don't be even one minute late. His staff will make you wait an extra long time if you are not on time.

May 9th, 2014
My search is over...
New to the area, and finally found a great dermatologist! I had Botox injected into my forehead and between my eyebrows, and Dr. Oberemok did a fabulous job! Even better than my previous dermatologist. I am so happy with the result, I had to share. I go to the Murrieta location, and his office is in a beautiful, brand new professional building right of the 215. I never have to wait too long, and he answers all my questions. I have also seen his PA, and she is also great! She froze off a potentially pre-cancerous spot on my husbands ear, and it looks good as new. She is kind and patient, and very knowledgable. Definitely recommend this office and location.

April 30th, 2014
Great doctor
Dr.Steve is an artist! I had several times getting fillers and I love the results.He has been patient with my questions,careful about the process and has maintained a great bedside manner.Would recommend to anyone...

April 30th, 2012
My visits with Dr Steve were excellent. He is a very caring, thorough doctor and had a great sense of humor throughout my treatments for 2 Mohs surgeries. I barely waited 5 minutes during most of my visits and his staff also were great. I'd recommend him to anyone that needed treatments for cancer issues.

April 1st, 2012
Didn't have to wait for my appointment. The staff and the doctor were courteous and professional. Would recommend the office to my friends.

March 31st, 2012
Very professional and caring
Dr. Oberemok diagnosed my skin problem and prescribed an effective treatment. He has a good bedside manner and is very competent. I would recommend him to my friends.

March 8th, 2011
Great doctor. Very professional. Excellent experience over all.

February 18th, 2011
Had a very bad experience

November 2nd, 2010