Dr. Steve Oberemok Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steve Oberemok?

September 22nd, 2017

Initially I had no problem with him or the office staff. However, I shortly realized he gives false hope for something he can't fix. His exact words,"I'm 99.9% positive that your scar is psoriasis. I knew it wasn't, but I wanted to trust him and figured that even though it might not be psoriasis this doctor was going to have a solution for the problem. Well as you might guess he referred me elsewhere and continued billing my insurance and myself a total of $90 for three 5 minute worthless appointments with him. Now his staff is another story. Goodluck

October 6th, 2015

I liked he saw me with no waiting. He took care of my benign spots on arm. He was not concerned with me coming back for one year, less than 6 months now I need to get more spots looked at and have other issues, but will not go back. I need a more caring doctor. He was not concerned with my other personal issue of cancer.

September 24th, 2015

Made an appoinment to be seen by Dr. Oberemok but was seen with his assistant instead. Dr. Oberemok didn't even bothered to show up.. In my opinion, it is disrespect to his patients that are seeking a professional help. Very disappointing. Not recommended!

August 10th, 2015

My overall interaction with Dr. O has all been excellent. He is very knowledgeable and caring, I do appreciate his staff as well. Always willing to help and take that extra step.

March 7th, 2015

Although the doctor appeared to concerned with my skin problems, he also was not open to examining the current eruption I was having. The biopsy was taken not from a new lesion but, from a scar. I was not given an aftercare sheet. He was nice to me and my husband. The office was clean. However, don't be even one minute late. His staff will make you wait an extra long time if you are not on time.

May 9th, 2014

My search is over...

New to the area, and finally found a great dermatologist! I had Botox injected into my forehead and between my eyebrows, and Dr. Oberemok did a fabulous job! Even better than my previous dermatologist. I am so happy with the result, I had to share. I go to the Murrieta location, and his office is in a beautiful, brand new professional building right of the 215. I never have to wait too long, and he answers all my questions. I have also seen his PA, and she is also great! She froze off a potentially pre-cancerous spot on my husbands ear, and it looks good as new. She is kind and patient, and very knowledgable. Definitely recommend this office and location.

May 1st, 2012

My visits with Dr Steve were excellent. He is a very caring, thorough doctor and had a great sense of humor throughout my treatments for 2 Mohs surgeries. I barely waited 5 minutes during most of my visits and his staff also were great. I'd recommend him to anyone that needed treatments for cancer issues.

April 1st, 2012

Didn't have to wait for my appointment. The staff and the doctor were courteous and professional. Would recommend the office to my friends.

March 31st, 2012

Very professional and caring

Dr. Oberemok diagnosed my skin problem and prescribed an effective treatment. He has a good bedside manner and is very competent. I would recommend him to my friends.

March 8th, 2011

Great doctor. Very professional. Excellent experience over all.

February 19th, 2011

Had a very bad experience

November 2nd, 2010