A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Odeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Odeh graduated from University Of Jos.
Dr. Odeh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Queens Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Opita Odeh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steve O. Odeh practice?
- Dr. Steve Odeh has 1 office location.
- Dr. Steve Odeh practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dix Hills, NY.