A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Odeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Odeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odeh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Odeh Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Odeh graduated from University Of Jos.
Dr. Odeh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Queens Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Opita Odeh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steve O. Odeh practice?
- Dr. Steve Odeh has 1 office location.
- Dr. Steve Odeh practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dix Hills, NY.