Learn more about Dr. Steve Odeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Odeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odeh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Odeh Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Odeh graduated from University Of Jos.
Dr. Odeh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Queens Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Opita Odeh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steve O. Odeh practice?
- Dr. Steve Odeh has 1 office location.
- Dr. Steve Odeh practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dix Hills, NY.