A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Padua graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.More Education & Awards
Dr. Padua has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Delta County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Padua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steve Padua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steve A. Padua practice?
Dr. Steve Padua practices Emergency Medicine near Delta, CO.
See Delta Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Padua, Dr. Stefan Padua, Dr. Stephan Padua, Dr. Stephen Padua