More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steve Paik
Dr. Steve Paik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY (and 1 other location). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Paik is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center, NYU Langone Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steve Paik has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Steve Paik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Zoya Treyster
New York, NY 0 mi6
Dr. Serine Avagyan
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics, Residency
New York, NY 0 mi6
Dr. Ta-Yo Daniel Yu
New York, NY 0 mi