Learn more about Dr. Steve Paragioudakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Paragioudakis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paragioudakis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paragioudakis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Paragioudakis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Paragioudakis graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Paragioudakis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve John Paragioudakis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steve J. Paragioudakis practice?
- Dr. Steve Paragioudakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Paragioudakis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shrewsbury, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Surgeons.