A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Paragioudakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Paragioudakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paragioudakis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Paragioudakis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Paragioudakis graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Paragioudakis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve John Paragioudakis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steve J. Paragioudakis practice?
- Dr. Steve Paragioudakis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steve Paragioudakis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shrewsbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Orthopedic Surgeons.