A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Parker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Providence Matanuska Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Emery Parker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steve E. Parker practice?
- Dr. Steve Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Parker practices Family Medicine near Palmer, AK.
See Palmer Primary Care Doctors.