Learn more about Dr. Steve Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Parker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Providence Matanuska Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Emery Parker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steve E. Parker practice?
- Dr. Steve Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Parker practices Family Medicine near Palmer, AK.
See Palmer Primary Care Doctors.