A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Perkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Perkins, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perkins has 19 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Perkins MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steve Perkins practice?
- Dr. Steve Perkins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steve Perkins practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Internists, Irving Hematologists, and Irving Oncologists.