A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Perkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perkins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Perkins, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perkins has 19 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Perkins MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steve Perkins practice?
- Dr. Steve Perkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steve Perkins practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.