Dr. Steve Perkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steve Perkins?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Steve Perkins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 13th, 2011

Dr. Perkins is amazing

I would and have recommendd Dr. Perkins and his staff @ Irving Baylor Office. From my fist visit through each chemotherapy session I was treated with nothing but the upmost respect. Dr Perkins has always answered all of my questions, and concerns. I wouldn't go to anyone else for my treatment.

June 1st, 2011

Dr Perkins is the most knowledgeable and personable oncologist that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting (and I've met a few). His nursing staff is first class, just like him. Though his personality is a little dry his compassion shines through and I would send any one of my friends or family members to him without hesitation. I find his honest and straight forward approach to be refreshing. He does not sugar coat things but he shows genuine concern which is rare with doctors these days.

May 4th, 2011

highly recommend Dr. Steve Perkins as my Oncologist. I was a patient of his early 2010. He is very easy to talk with and discuss your personal illness. Dr Perkins has a good sense of humor and I am very pleased that his lab is located within the office and blood work can be drawn and results given before entering your appointment with Dr. Perkins. This way you only have to go to one Doctors office. He has several offices and the RN staff was also very professional. I certainly give him 5 Stars

April 24th, 2011

Ride, sarcastic and uncaring

When you have cancer you expect more from your doctor This guy doesn't seem to care and he would have let me die if I had stayed with this morally bankrupt charlatan.Avoid this doctor at all costs, your life is in the hands of a morally bankrupt jerk

April 20th, 2011

went to this dr. For cancer. Not only is he cold with a rude bedside manner. He thinks any emotional issues makes a person "crazy" has no compassion. His office manager told me they were dumping me read abandoning me because I took up too much time. Huh? Between my fin ace and I we made maybe five calls to the office after not hearing from them on a needed biopsy. They told me we called too much then dumped me. But it was really because I am a medicaid patient whom they resented. They lied and said Molina (Medicaid) would not pay for my biopsy but I checked and it was authorized. Bottom line, he didn't want a disabled Medicaid patient...so in the middle of treatment I am now without medical care which will result in my death. They told me to " go to parkland" when I asked them what I should do. I have never been treated so cruelly...at a time when I needed just a tiny bit if kindness. Go to this man only off you have Cadillac insurance otherwise prepare to be treated worse than a dog, talked to like you're and idiot, and called crazy if you have depression. Still no healthcare as my cancer progresses because no docs in this area take Molina. Prayer is all I have. By the way, I have aggressive lymphoma.

April 5th, 2011

He should have been a veternarian.

This uncaring doctor should have been a veterinarian because he cannot relate to humans. He is rude, arrogant and makes light of someones cancer. He appears to enjoy inflicting pain. He reminds me of a character in a bad horror movie. His office staff are also rude and seem to not want to be there. There are many fine Oncologist and Dr Mengela, I mean Perkins, is not one of them.

March 24th, 2009

Mrs. Jana Holmes

Dr. Perkins and his staff were like members of my family during my illness.

January 20th, 2017