Dr. Steve Petersen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 20th, 2016
Repeat Customer
Dr. Petersen replaced my left shoulder in 2007, about nine years ago, due to osteoarthritis. The result has been "text book perfect" in every way. I now am in the early stages of needing my right shoulder replaced. I would not even consider going to anyone else. I count myself fortunate that Dr. Petersen practices in my geographic region.

April 15th, 2016
Top Doc
Dr. Petersen easily blows other orthopedic specialists out of the water. His level of experience and depth of knowledge is phenomenal. I went to him 7 years ago and with just one visit and the follow up exercises he prescribed, my right shoulder was pain free in 30 days. No problems since 2009. I went to see him again today (right shoulder again) and he is still the thoughtful, patient and generous with his time Super Doc I remembered. I have all the faith in the world that he will help relieve my pain again.

December 28th, 2015
I highly recommend Dr. Petersen for anyone with a shoulder injury. He is very knowledgeable, professional and caring.

December 15th, 2015
Dr. Petersen Recommendation
I highly recommend Dr. Petersen for anyone considering a shoulder surgeon and consultation. He is clear, concise, open, and honest. He invites questions and concerns, and takes the time to ensure understanding on test results, his opinion, protocols, procedures, medical terminology, etc. I had a shoulder repair done by Dr. Petersen and am currently recovering. He's been great in ensuring the recovering is progressing as planned. He has answered all my questions and concerns regarding the procedure and the recovery, and has followed up to ensure everything is alright. I highly recommend Dr. Petersen and could not be happier with the shoulder repair he performed.

November 2nd, 2015
Highly recommend
Dr Petersen had very successfully operated on my leftr shoulder 5 yrs ago which is still doing well. Recently had issues with my right shoulder & he showed unique insight into how to help resolve the pain & potentially avoid surgery on it. He's a very skilled doctor that can relate to his patients & I highly recommend him.

October 10th, 2015
From an occupational therapist
I am an occupational therapist. I needed a total shoulder replacement in 2012. My shoulder had severely deteriorated but Dr. Petersen did a fantastic job . I was back to work in 4 months. None of my co-worker believe how good my shoulder is. My shoulder is still going strong. I was just recently back to prepare. To have my left shoulder replaced. I highly recommend Dr. Petersen.

September 22nd, 2015
EXCELLENT,CARE WISH DR. PETERSON COULD TAKE CARE OF ALL MY HEALTH CARE NEEDS.

September 12th, 2015
He's good, caring and tells it like it is.
I saw dr. Petersen for a second opinion. At first he thought he could help me, but after an MRI, he discussed at length as to why my shoulder was not able to be repaired. Where I am not thrilled with the diagnosis and potential for help, he and his PA made sure I had a full Understanding of the situation and my options. Gave me specific exercises which have help to preserve what I have left and keep range of motion good for the circumstances. I was told by another patient's mother that you had better do as he says and that he is good. He knows that he is good and I would recommend him to anyone with a shoulder problem.

June 15th, 2015
I had a reverse total shoulder replacement done by Dr. Petersen 2 years ago. My 2 yr. checkup shows excellent results by x-ray. I found him to be kind, very approachable & thorough, & I have had 2 yrs. & counting of tremendous relief. I heartily recommend him to anyone with a shoulder problem.

April 3rd, 2015
Dr Petersen is a wonderful doctor. He is very attentive and listens to his patient. I have had a couple of surgeries performed by Dr. Petersen and would highly recommend him.

March 14th, 2015
First rate surgeon
Dr Petersen inspired confidence and care when I first went to him. My surgery went beautifully and recovery was amazing. I should have replaced my shoulder years ago

February 16th, 2015
Dr. Petersen is a great doctor.