by Franz on Dec 28th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Petersen for anyone with a shoulder injury. He is very knowledgeable, professional and caring.

Dr. Petersen Recommendation show details Dr. Petersen Recommendation
by Ryan on Dec 15th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Petersen for anyone considering a shoulder surgeon and consultation. He is clear, concise, open, and honest. He invites questions and concerns, and takes the time to ensure understanding on test results, his opinion, protocols, procedures, medical terminology, etc. I had a shoulder repair done by Dr. Petersen and am currently recovering. He's been great in ensuring the recovering is progressing as planned. He has answered all my questions and concerns regarding the procedure and the recovery, and has followed up to ensure everything is alright. I highly recommend Dr. Petersen and could not be happier with the shoulder repair he performed.

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
by Don Sweeney on Nov 2nd, 2015

Dr Petersen had very successfully operated on my leftr shoulder 5 yrs ago which is still doing well. Recently had issues with my right shoulder & he showed unique insight into how to help resolve the pain & potentially avoid surgery on it. He's a very skilled doctor that can relate to his patients & I highly recommend him.

From an occupational therapist show details From an occupational therapist
by Patrice Vossler on Oct 10th, 2015

I am an occupational therapist. I needed a total shoulder replacement in 2012. My shoulder had severely deteriorated but Dr. Petersen did a fantastic job . I was back to work in 4 months. None of my co-worker believe how good my shoulder is. My shoulder is still going strong. I was just recently back to prepare. To have my left shoulder replaced. I highly recommend Dr. Petersen.

by AMA MARVELIS on Sep 22nd, 2015

EXCELLENT,CARE WISH DR. PETERSON COULD TAKE CARE OF ALL MY HEALTH CARE NEEDS.

He's good, caring and tells it like it is. show details He's good, caring and tells it like it is.
by Elizabeth MacPhee on Sep 12th, 2015

I saw dr. Petersen for a second opinion. At first he thought he could help me, but after an MRI, he discussed at length as to why my shoulder was not able to be repaired. Where I am not thrilled with the diagnosis and potential for help, he and his PA made sure I had a full Understanding of the situation and my options. Gave me specific exercises which have help to preserve what I have left and keep range of motion good for the circumstances. I was told by another patient's mother that you had better do as he says and that he is good. He knows that he is good and I would recommend him to anyone with a shoulder problem.

by Mrs. Leslie Hartmann on Jun 15th, 2015

I had a reverse total shoulder replacement done by Dr. Petersen 2 years ago. My 2 yr. checkup shows excellent results by x-ray. I found him to be kind, very approachable & thorough, & I have had 2 yrs. & counting of tremendous relief. I heartily recommend him to anyone with a shoulder problem.

Apr 3rd, 2015

Dr Petersen is a wonderful doctor. He is very attentive and listens to his patient. I have had a couple of surgeries performed by Dr. Petersen and would highly recommend him.

First rate surgeon show details First rate surgeon
by Pamm on Mar 14th, 2015

Dr Petersen inspired confidence and care when I first went to him. My surgery went beautifully and recovery was amazing. I should have replaced my shoulder years ago

Feb 16th, 2015

Dr. Petersen is a great doctor.

Jan 14th, 2015

Definitely a guys and/ or jocks doctor. Empathy is not a strength.

Jan 6th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Petersen to my friends and family. He is an excellent shoulder surgeon

Fine Doctor, highly recommend. show details Fine Doctor, highly recommend.
by GHB on Feb 17th, 2013

I am very Pleased with the results of an open rotator cuff surgery. Two legaments were loose from the bone, a very serious injury. I am well along the path to a nearly full recovery. This is not by accident. The doctor has done hundreds of these operations and has a great record of success. His staff and office procedures are also first rate. There is another review here that rated everything one star. That is simply impossable, clearly a prank. Talk to Dr. Petersen you will quickly will see what I mean.