A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Opelousas General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 40 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steve R. Johnson practice?
Dr. Steve Johnson practices Family Medicine near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Bismarck, ND.
See Fargo Family Physicians.