A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Randall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Randall, Interventional Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Randall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Randall graduated from Medical University Americas School of Medicine.
Dr. Randall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- Holdenville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Eric Randall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steve E. Randall practice?
- Dr. Steve Randall has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steve Randall practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Chickasha, OK and Purcell, OK.
See Oklahoma City Primary Care Doctors, Oklahoma City Sports Medicine Doctors, and Oklahoma City Pain Management Doctors.