A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Roche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Roche is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roche
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Roche Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Roche, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roche graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roche has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Andrew Roche MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steve A. Roche practice?
- Dr. Steve Roche has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steve Roche practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.