Learn more about Dr. Steve Roche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Roche is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roche
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roche Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Roche, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roche graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roche has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Andrew Roche MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steve A. Roche practice?
- Dr. Steve Roche has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Roche practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.