Learn more about Dr. Steve Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Kim, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Sang-Yoon Kim MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steve S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Steve Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Kim practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Lee, NJ.
See Fort Lee Internists and Fort Lee Cardiologists.