Learn more about Dr. Steve Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Kim, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Sang-Yoon Kim MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steve S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Steve Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steve Kim practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Lee, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Edgewater, NJ.
See Fort Lee Internists and Fort Lee Cardiologists.