Dr. Steve Salyers Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Steve Salyers?

Committed Doctor

Posted on July 25th, 2017

Dr Salyers operated on my daughters hand after an accident that would have left her nails and fingers disfigured, though the injury was not life threatening; we didn't have insurance at the time. He did a masterful job and treated us with respect and professionalism.

wow

Posted on April 5th, 2013

Worst Dr i have been to. Just cares about the money. Spends NO time with you, does not care what you have to say, completely miss diagnosed what was wrong, and acted like I was making it all up. I would not want my worst enemy to go to "doctor" salyers.

Great Doctor and care

Posted on March 4th, 2013

I saw Dr. Salyer about two yrs ago for surgery on my left wrist. He did a beautiful job on the repair. I followed the therapy as perscribed and have more use of this hand than was expected. I am now seeing him for shoulder pain and he is right on target with what is wrong with it. Following the therapy and seem to be doing better. I personally would not go to any other orthopaedic surgeon. I think Dr. Salyer is very knowledgeable, helpful and has helped me a great deal.

get em' in and get em' out!

Posted on June 4th, 2012

of course mine being a workman's comp claim i got about what i expected..pt to patches to oral steroids to direct injection into the left wrist for tenosynovitis. finally gave in after 9 months and let him do the surgery. he sent me back to work WAY too soon and now 6 weeks later i'm in a spica cast. should've done that to start with and been advised to take time off to recover. now restricted to little to no use of left hand.he closes his chart and is through with you before you can get a word in and down the hall you go.don't think he ever looks backward at what's been done. tightened and loosened restrictions like a yo-yo. had it cooled down for a few weeks and returned me to full duty only to backslide. can't wait to get away from this guy

Run! Don't Walk

Posted on December 6th, 2010

I fell down the stairs a week ago. I had surgery on my ankle, but since that surgery I have been in pain. The fall only made all the pain on my right side worse. To boot, I had a hard bulge on the joint of my toe that really stuck out. My family even looked at it and thought it might be broken, but I was hesitant to get it looked into because the doctors at that hospital in the orthopedic department have proven before that I can't trust them. My physical therapist insisted I should see this doctor when he saw it, so reluctantly I made the appointment.Worst doctor I have ever seen. I arrived 20 minutes before my appointment and waited an hour to see him. I have an obvious problem which he could not see in an X-ray and instead of ordering an MRI or CT to spot for soft tissue injury, he suggested that the bulge protruding from my toe was nothing to be concerned about and the rest of the pain I had was all from my FMS, not the fall I had a week ago. Did he graduate from kindergarten?? Worse bed side manner ever!! If anything, he has made me NOT want to go back to that hospital if there are any problems with my bones.

Posted on December 3rd, 2016