A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Shay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Shay is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shay
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Shay, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shay graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Shay has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Xiang-Hui Shay MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steve X. Shay practice?
- Dr. Steve Shay has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Shay practices Anesthesiology near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Anesthesiologists.