A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Simpson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Simpson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Heart Murmurs
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Simpson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Steve Simpson practice?
- Dr. Steve Simpson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steve Simpson practices Pediatrics near Gary, IN.
See Gary Pediatricians.