A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Stelovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stelovich
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stelovich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stelovich graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Stelovich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Arbour Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Dennis Stelovich MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steve D. Stelovich practice?
- Dr. Steve Stelovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Stelovich practices Psychiatry near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Psychiatrists.