Dr. Steve Sunderman Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Steve Sunderman?

Posted on January 1st, 2015

Very good. Listened, very through. Great follow up. Thank you.

My experience exactly.

Posted on February 21st, 2014

I had such hope when I chose Sunderman for my physician; but then I had the same experience as is described in the reviews. How revealing that this person is employed with Kaiser -and as their lead MD! It reflects badly on Kaiser and saps any confidence I'd had in the the Kaiser business model.

Wow

Posted on February 13th, 2014

If your scheduled to see this doctor, go find ANYONE else. I have never been so amazed in his carelessness and inability to work with my situation. He told me to stop taking a medicine i have been taking for over 6 months for anxiety..."we dont do that here. Its highly addictive, you have plenty here (6 pills)- start weaning yourself off." With no direction as to what the beat route would be to ween myself off of valium, tried to leave the room... As if there was a 911 in the next room. Horible listener. No compassion- waiste of my time and money. Absolutely disgusted. Wont be goong back to him or Kaiser again.

Poor Doctor!

Posted on July 31st, 2013

I had one of the worse experiences with this Doctor in the Kaiser system. Poor listener, pushed me out the door with no resolution, made mistakes in my treatment, made recommendations for a disorder that had no merit for any long term recovery. I had to e-mail him for all my test info and x-rays results. Have no trust that this Doctor is invested in my health and future care. In my ratings I feel generous giving him a one star but they did not have an option for - stars in their rating system. In short, Don't go to him!!!

Posted on June 15th, 2017