Learn more about Dr. Steve Surratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Surratt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Surratt
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Surratt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Surratt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Surratt graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Surratt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Glenn Surratt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steve G. Surratt practice?
- Dr. Steve Surratt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steve Surratt practices Ophthalmology near Cleburne, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Rose, TX.
See Cleburne Ophthalmologists.