Learn more about Dr. Steve Surratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Surratt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Surratt
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Surratt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Surratt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Surratt graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Surratt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Glenn Surratt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steve G. Surratt practice?
- Dr. Steve Surratt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steve Surratt practices Ophthalmology near Cleburne, TX.
See Cleburne Ophthalmologists.