A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Chen, MD, FACG, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Ti Chen MD, FACG, and FACP is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steve T. Chen practice?
- Dr. Steve Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steve Chen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Gastroenterologists.