Learn more about Dr. Steve Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Chen, FACG, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve T Chen FACG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steve T. Chen practice?
- Dr. Steve Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steve Chen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Gastroenterologists.