Learn more about Dr. Steve Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Chen, FACG, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve T Chen FACG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steve T. Chen practice?
- Dr. Steve Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Chen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Gastroenterologists.