A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Chen, FACG, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve T Chen FACG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steve T. Chen practice?
- Dr. Steve Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Chen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Gastroenterologists.