Dr. Steve Um MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2009
Dr. Um's emergency medicine bedside manner is a joke. My impression of him when we needed emergency care stinks. He told my ailing mother of 88 years that her PCP does not come here so why are you here, and he also said well I dont know what I can do for you since your doctor doesnt come here. This was an emergency and this was the closest ER. His job is to care for the people who come though there. He blew us off and put us on the back burner. Maybe it was because my mother gets medical assistance, or maybe her age I dont know but the ER wasnt busy. In fact, I think there might have been 1 other person there. He gave her a shot and then later said how is she, well I dont know cause what ever it was you gave her it knocked her out. He had blood work taken but didnt seem to care much about it since she was asleep. So is that how you fix people, knock them out? This isnt the first time that I have had trouble with him. Other times that I or other people that I know who have gone to Nason ER that had other ER doctors had no trouble. There are many people that have had him and said pretty much that he is worthless and a poor excuse for and ER doctor. Nason should fire him and thier ER would be a better place to go.

November 19th, 2011