Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steve Villarreal
Dr. Steve Villarreal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Whittier, CA, with another office in San Pedro, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Legal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Villarreal is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, White Memorial M.C. Hospital Adventist Health and Garfield Medical Center. Dr. Villarreal has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steve Villarreal has the following 2 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Steve Villarreal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Whittier, CA.
Dr. Nelson Rosales Abrego
Pico Rivera, CA 1.15 mi14
Dr. Jaime Pardo
Whittier, CA 1.22 mi10
Dr. Nelson Dalla Tor
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Whittier, CA 1.22 mi36