Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
DR VOUIS IS THE VERY BEST OBGYN EVER! show details DR VOUIS IS THE VERY BEST OBGYN EVER!
by Alice Moritz on Feb 7th, 2015

Dr. Steve J Vouis has been my obgyn since I was 18 years old. I am now 47 yrs old. He delivered my last two children in which at the time I was 18 and 23 years of age. He saved my mothers life. He saved my niece and her unborn Childs life. I recommend Dr Vouis to everyone I know and meet. He has been my family and my friends Dr for many, many, many years. Dr. Vouis is the utt most best dr I have ever had. I can't wait to get back to seeing him as my Dr again and letting everyone know he's back. Dr Vouis we miss you! Welcome back see you soon!

THE BEST show details THE BEST
Oct 20th, 2011

Thank you so much for everything Dr Vouis!!

by carmen cano on Jul 22nd, 2010

i love this doctor!!! he is delivering my second child and is wonderful, he takes his time to explain everything to me i feel very comfortable with him and can speake freely with him as for other doctors it was not the same.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
by Marina Delgadillo on Mar 18th, 2010

Dr. Vouis has delivered 5 of out 7 of my children.He is a kind and caring person....I highly recommend him to all. I have a few friends that i have recommended to him, and they love him! He is just a great doctor...I am very pleased with him:)